Eric Ferguson is an Assistant Professor of Audio Engineering at the New England School of Communications at Husson University in Bangor, Maine. He has also taught at MiraCosta College in Oceanside, California, and at California State University Los Angeles. His diverse courses cover the breadth of music production and live sound production, including topics such as mixing, sound system optimization, recording techniques, production and style analysis, audio electronics, event production, RF coordination, and more.
Outside of the classroom, Eric has presented at the Audio Engineering Society convention, Parsons Audio Expo, and Maine Science Festival.
Click here to view Eric’s Curriculum Vitae.
As a writer, Eric has contributed over 70 articles to Recording Magazine. He has also been published in Live Sound International and ProSoundWeb.com. Click below for samples:
- Recording – Loudness: What You Need to Know
- Live Sound International – Best Practices in Developing Input Lists and Stage Plots
- Recording – Phase: A Primer. Part 1: What Is Phase?
- Live Sound International – A Range of Approaches and Variables with Front Fills
- Recording – Once More With NRG